Advertise


Breaking News

Recent Posts

Flickr Gallery

About Us

Follow us on FaceBook

Sunday 15 December 2013

My New Boss Is My Wife’s Ex She Dumped For Me..What Should I Do?

I’m confused and worried, I just found out that my new boss is the man my wife dumped a few years ago to marry me.sad_man_wor
Apparently the man was planning to marry her and even saw her through her university days financially and also supported her family.
My wife and I met during our NYSC, fell in love and got married shortly after. My wife found a way of breaking up with her ex (my new boss).
Now 4 years into our marriage, there’s a big issue. I just got this really good job and my direct boss happens to be the man my wife dumped for me.
Unfortunately he knows who I am because he confronted me back when my wife left him for me, but since I started this job, he hasn’t said anything to me but I noticed he excludes me from most of the activities that concern staff and I suspect he’s trying to sabotage me.
He hasn’t done anything yet, I’m just worried that he has bad plans for me. Should I quit or should I wait to see what he’s up to? I don’t look forward to going to work at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Published.. Blogger Templates